The user has the ability to filter and sort the columns in the table. Columns can be increased and reduced (width, height, display, order). Filter can be reset by clicking on the cross button.
Frequently asked questions
- Is there a user manual that comes with the Infinity ECM platform?
- How do you provide customer support?
- Can I access to Infinity ECM platform through a mobile device?
- Can the Infinity ECM Platform be tailored to organization needs?
- Do I need to have my own server to use the Infinity ECM platform?
- In which versions Infinity ECM platform is available?
- Can I try a trial version of the Infinity ECM platform?
- Why is Infinity ECM platform my best cloud software choice?
- Which systems Includes?
- What is Infinity ECM?
- Interactive Widgets
- Notes and reminders
- Advanced search
- Document verification
- DMS Attachments
- Management of interactive collaboration (advanced communication)
- Activity Stream
- Management of hierarchy levels and documentation privacy
- Personalized view for each signed-in user
Infinity ECM On-premise
Infinity ECM Cloud
Infinity ECM integrations
Infinity ECM partners